TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment may be made by cheque, standing order, cash or bank transfer.
- A receipt will be issued when payment is received.
- Once-off cleaning: payment must be made prior to or on the day the cleaning is carried out.
- Regular cleaning: payment must be made on the day the cleaning is carried out or at the end of the calendar month on receipt of the invoice.
- Payment must be received within seven (7) days of receiving the invoice or an additional fee may be charged.
- Unpaid and overdue accounts handed over to a collection agency or third party will incur additional fees.
2.1. Bookings may be cancelled via email or phone.
2.2. Bookings cancelled more than 24 hours before the scheduled cleaning will not incur a fee or charge
2.3. Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before a scheduled cleaning will be charged for in full.
2.4. Failure to leave keys or to arrange access will be treated as a cancellation and will be charged for in full.
- All complaints must be reported to us by telephone or email within 24 hours of the completion of a clean.
- We will not be liable for any costs should the customer call in a third party before we have been given the opportunity to address the matter.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions. However, the client will be notified of any relevant changes via email or post.
- We will notify a customer of any damage or stains at the customer’s premises before we begin work.
- Customers will:
- Provide access to the property
- Supply cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, mops, etc.
- Provide access to power and hot water
- We will:
- Confirm a booking 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment
- Maintain full public and employee liability cover
- Investigate and report back on an complaint
If you require further information about our cleaning services for your home or business please contact us today on 020 8886 4166 or tel:07976823920 to make a booking or to obtain a FREE QUOTE. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com.